Life Care Center of Hendersonville is located in a quiet neighborhood of Hendersonville, North Carolina, in the Blue Ridge Mountains. Our facility is less than 25 miles from Asheville. For a day trip, we suggest:
- The Henderson County Tourism Development Authority provides visitors with a guide of events, hotels, restaurants and attractions in Hendersonville and the surrounding area.
- Historic Downtown Hendersonville promotes the unique and historic businesses and restaurants around Main Street Hendersonville.
- The beautiful Biltmore Estate and Winery provides visitors a glimpse into George Vanderbilt’s 250-room chateau and its grand gardens, grounds and winery.
- The Flat Rock Playhouse, located in nearby Flat Rock, North Carolina, is a local theater with comedy acts, performances, musicals and concerts.
- Chimney Rock State Park, located minutes from Lake Lure, features a 404-foot waterfall, hiking trails, events and camping areas. Atop Chimney Rock, visitors can see for 75 miles.